One on One Coaching
Pocholo “The VoiceMaster” Gonzales offers one-on-one and small-group VOICE COACHING sessions.
Whether it’s a business presentation, a motivational talk, or a stage performance coming up in the next couple of weeks… or just everyday conversation with friends, colleagues and the boss, your voice sets the tone of whether or not people will buy in to what you say. A powerful message with a weak delivery is NOT powerful… and your voice is the instrument that will change that.
Voice coaching is perfect for anyone who has specific vocal needs and goals, and our team takes pride in our ability to design personalized programs to cater to them.
Pocholo is armed with 20 years of experience in the art of voice, and over a decade of experience as a voice director, voice coach, trainer and motivational speaker. He has trained several voice actors, actors, broadcasters, public speakers, and political leaders on how to improve the quality of their voice, especially when it comes to voice acting and public speaking. Pocholo was also the Voice and Speech Adviser of Vice President Jejomar Binay.
How We Do It
“If you aim at nothing, you will hit it everytime.” We work closely with our clients in a step-by-step process to conduct a voice coaching program tailor-fit to their needs:
- Needs Analysis. We sit down with our clients to examine their current vocal capabilities and patterns of use. We then work together to identify their areas for improvement, in relation to their personal goals for seeking voice coaching.
- Plan of Attack. We chart the course of the program, taking into consideration the priority topics, as well as the progressive realization of the client’s vocal goals.
- Implementation/Voice Coaching Proper. We formulate our courses based on number of hours, so the client has the option to spread those hours across a number of days, weeks or even months, depending on their availability.
- Action Planning. Success in achieving one’s goals and developing skills happen over TIME, not overNIGHT. Action planning is where the client decides on their “first next steps”. They will be given an action plan template where they would write no more than 2 habits or behaviors they have learned from the voice coaching program that they would commit to doing over a period of time. This action plan reinforces the need to make conscious effort in order to improve their voice.
What We Teach
Our growing list of available topics for voice coaching include:
- Establishing, enhancing and expressing your Vocal Image
- Designing a voice that means BUSINESS (perfect for people in sales and marketing, as well as those who are entrepreneurs or hold leadership positions)
- Speaking with CONFIDENCE in your personal and professional life
- Resolving and managing CONFLICT using the voice
- Enhancing the vocal POWER and variety
- Voice CARE
- Using the voice for WOW Customer Service
- Specialized topics like Voiceovers, Radio Broadcasting and Public Speaking
Need a voice coach? Contact The VoiceMaster TODAY!